12 August 2015

Repost #2

Diets, holidays and work.
03 May 2015
Assalamualaikum ~

I guess I got a wee bit too bored today that I've decided to update my dying blog.

Blogs have become irrelevant nowadays that people have Twitter and Instagram. Well, for me I guess but I keep checking my phone every five minutes and somehow I got very bored of it.

I'm currently at Darling's house waiting for her to come back from work. Apparently, my dad had to attend a wedding and Aimie kinda kidnapped me for two night, three now including this one, but yeah, I am at her house, staying in her room.

Update -- update :D

I went out to Seksyen 13 to have dinner with my dad, my sister and Darling. And we lepak-ed at Ranggo after. I definitely love being here at Aimie's, with Aimie.

So, I'm supposed to be on a diet and on a constant workout but since Darling is working at Cake JalanTiung, it just makes the routine a bit hard because well, I am a sweet tooth. I love cakes, I fancy cakes, cakes are life, cakes are bae, basically anything sweet just catches my attention. I have lazy workout routines, at least until my body is sore enough and I start sweating like a pig, but then the sores only last for a night so I guess I'm not working out hard enough. It's okay though, at least I know that I work out constantly and if I keep it up, I might see quite some changes before I start the new semester.

Speaking of, I'm am currently working (sort of) at my school's faculty to design the promotional items for a Mother's Day programme. But right now, I'm just doing my work from home because my lecturer hasn't called me in to her office yet, hopefully this lazy work pays off the clothes I need to buy later. I'm really planning on buying a Swatch because I have been dying to have one ever since I was in my early teenage years. I haven't really decided on the watch I want but hopefully I can get one under RM300 because that is my budget for the watch.

I have been working on a few artworks over the holiday and I realised that I'm really into digital illustrations.




They're still pretty rough and raw but I'm practising so hopefully by the time I've finished my diploma, I can move on to a more serious major and probably major in illustration or typography because I have endless love for both majors. 

I have more or less a month to go with this semester break so I hope to find a new job soon to collect more money and finish more artworks before June.