This is very random so yep.
1) Whats your name?
Read my URL.
2) How old are you?
19 this year.
3) Whats your birthday?
On the 9th of February.
4) What starsign does that make it?
5) Whats your favourite colour?
I have too many favorite colours but I'll go with white.
6) Whats your lucky number?
I don't have one.
7) Do you have any pets?
I have cats.
8) Where are you from?
9) How tall are you?
I haven't measured since high school, dah lama kot but here's a wild guess: 158cm.
10) What shoe size are you?
8 or 9.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'd say 4.
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
I'd probably stop all alcohol/cigarettes production and stop all the clubs/wild parties that are happening in my country.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
I want to be invisible.
14) And what would your hero name be?
Wow, I've never thought of this. Umm, for no apparent reason I'd like to stick with the nickname my friends gave me; Tangan Robot eventhough sangat tak relevant.
15) And what outfit would you wear?
Tak, serious aku taktau.
16) What was your last dream about?
Of my guy best friend. I told him about this and he claimed that aku rindu dia.
17) What would you do if you fall into a great deal of money?
Aku tanak hipokrit, of course aku akan derma sikit then give some to my mom pergi haji. But also nak shopping. Teruk, yes I know.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house?
Probably not. But I'd love my house to be creatively designed though.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?
This is agak pelik but I love buses. I really love travelling at night in a bus. But only if bus tak penuh dan sesak and bus express only.
20) What talents do you have?
I have many but the one that shows the most is being extremely neat when it comes to my art. Thus, the nickname "Tangan Robot".
21) Can you juggle?
22) Can you solve a rubix cube?
23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear?
Nope, I do have a teddy bear though. My ex gave it to me and even though aku dah bakar semua harta milik dia yang dia bagi I still keep this one sebab it's too cute, tak sampai hati nak bakar. And nope, I'm not attached to the sentimental feeling it once gave me. Sume tu bullcrap.
24) Are you psychic in any way?
25) Are you a good dancer?
I'm actually a bad dancer but I love to do it anyways.
26) Are you a good singer?
I sing badly but I also sing loudly.
27) Are you a good cook?
Eheh eheh eheh no.
28) Are you a good artist?
My expertise is doodling but I can also paint so I'd say yeah, maybe.
29) Are you a good listener?
I am but I judge a lot.
30) Are you a good public speaker?
Yes, I am.
31) Are you a good babysitter?
Tak pernah seumur hidup aku jaga anak orang. Orang jaga aku adala so no.
32) Are you a good mechanic?
I don't own a car and I've never cared about car maintenance before maka tidaklah.
33) Are you a good sibling?
I probably am not because I'm the lazy ass person in the house.
34) Are you a good employee?
Tak. Kerja. Lagi. Pernah kerja dulu, it went fine I guess so entahlah, Taktau nak cakap.
35) Are you a good dresser?
I try my best, I love to dress up and look pretty but I guess yep sometimes I am.
36) Are you a good swimmer?
37) Are you a good skier?
Never have skied in my entire life. Main sled pernah la.
38) Are you a good lover?
I don't know, ask my non-existent boyfriend.
39) Are you a good musician?
I don't play. I have a guitar but I never took the chance to learn.
40) Are you a good comedian?
Only when I'm being sarcastic and I'm with my sister and/or close friends.
41) Are you a good cleaner?
42) Are you a good actor?
I suppose I am. I love acting.
43) Are you a good writer?
Yes, I am.
44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
Nope and I don't think I plan to.
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
46) What types of holidays do you prefer?
Nothing in particular. I don't really like taking breaks.
47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday?
To Pulau Tioman I guess. That was a great holiday.
48) What was your favourite holiday?
The Pulau Tioman one.
49) Where would your dream holiday be?
Probably New York. Or Bali, at the beach.
50) Can you tap dance?
51) What's your favourite zoo animal?
52) What's your favourite sport?
53) What's your favourite food?
Nasi, Simple as that. Sehari tak makan nasi I go nuts.
54) What's your favourite pizza topping?
I love plain cheese but sometimes I go with beef pep.
55) What's your favourite film?
As a movie junkie, I have no idea how to answer this.
56) What's your favourite song?
I don't think this is possible enough to answer. So I'll just list the songs that I have in my playlist in no particular order.
Tourist - Yuna
Open Season - High Highs
Rock Me - One Direction
Enchanted - Taylor Swift
In Your Arms - Kina Grannis
If I Lose Myself - One Republic
Planes - Yuna
Loud Noises - Yuna
Moonshine - Bruno Mars
Arjuna Beta - Fynn Jamal
Team - Lorde
Sunburn - Owl City
Hate To See Your Heart Break - Paramore
Love Will Remember - Selena Gomez
Treacherous - Taylor Swift
Can We Dance - The Vamps
Colors - Yuna
Mountains - Yuna
57) Whats your favourite drink?
Sirap limau or that warm lemon tea from Secret Recipe.
58) What's your favourite desserts?
I love cake very much.
59) What's your favourite TV program?
How I Met Your Mother which in my opinion ended stupidly and kinda wasted my nine years of watching it but I'd still say it's my favorite.
60) Whats your favourite boyband?
I don't have one.
61) What's your favourite girl group?
Really, I prefer solos.
62) What would be your ideal partner?
Someone who just accepts me the way I am and is infatuated by my existence just the way I would be by his.
63) Do you want children?
64) Do you want a proper wedding?
Of course, but a simple one. Aku tak minat bersanding bagai.
65) Are you religious?
Tidak. I'd have to admit.
66) Do you like reality TV programs?
I hate them.
67) Do you like TV talent shows?
68) If you were gay who would your life partner be?
Selena Gomez, I ain't kidding.
69) If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
My biggest mistake in the past.
70) How many hats do you own?
71) Are you any good at pool?
72) Whats the highest you've ever jumped into the water from?
I guess only from water slides.
73) Have you ever been admitted to hospital?
I've never actually stayed in a hospital, just frequent short visits due to asthma.
74) Whats your favourite milkshake flavour?
75) Whats your favourite swear word?
I say "fuck" a lot. But I tend to say "sial" if I'm speaking in Malay.
76) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I want flawless skin.
77) Have you ever been to Legoland?
No but I plan to someday.
78) How often do you buy new clothes?
Often enough to disappoint my bank account.
79) Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone?
Loads of times.
80) Whats the last thing you drew a picture of?
A chibi of Qayyim.
81) Do you hold grudges?
I don't. I just get really angru but in the end I just move on.
82) Do you prefer baths or showers?
83) Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?
84) Have you ever built a snowman?
85) What was the last book you read?
Cinta Aku dan Dia by Siti Rosmizah. The ever favorite Malay novel.
86) Do you know CPR?
Luckily, I do. Perks of masuk PBSM dekat UiTM.
87) What colour socks are you wearing?
I'm not wearing a pair now but my favorite pair is my knee-high dark blue and white striped socks.
88) If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
I don't know actually but I've always imagined my house to be somewhere soothingly cold with lots of flowers and the smell of coffee and dew in the morning.
Pretty much macam ni.
89) Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
Yes, I have. This year. Thanks to my beloved Eminerds and my family.
90) Do you prefer tea,coffee or cocoa?
Cocoa all the way.
91) Who was your first crush?
Tough to admit but it was my best friend.
92) Do you say "Zee" or "Zed" to describe the letter Z?
Depends on the language I'm speaking at the moment, "Zee" for English and "Zed" for Malay.
93) What is your most essential appliance?
94) What type of music do you like?
Ballad, pop and pop rock.
95) Have you already thought about your babies names?
Yes, actually. Hahahahahaha.
96) How many pillows do you sleep with?
97) How much do you tend to swear in public?
Depends with who I was at the moment. I swear under my breath if I am alone, use the work "fuck" a lot when I'm with my sister and with my friends I just curse in Malay so yep, pretty much a lot.
98) What do you wear to bed?
Track pants and overly-sized T-shirts.
99) Do you have to wear glasses?
100) Whats your favourite fruit?
Nenas. Just the other day I told my mom to belikan nenas and I ate them all by myself. Satu mangkuk, 10 minit.