10 August 2015

2015 slow the eff down.

Assalamualaikum ~

Honestly, I can't even begin to describe how hectic this year had been for me so far. Literally everything and everyone came and went without warning. I have learnt a lot over the past months and met a lot of new people. I've evolved into a whole new person and gained more skills. It's all a big change and it's honestly overwhelming. But I'm not completely sure if that's a bad thing.

This is the year a lost love came back, disguised as a love but is actually just another lesson of life that some people will always want to bring you down and are obsessed with you for no apparent reason.

This is the year I found two new best friends that ended pretty fast, they taught me that happiness is temporary, feelings change and people change but never forget the good things that have happened despite that one bad thing that made everything fall apart.

I met new people, new friends, smile even more, became more daring to talk to people, say a polite "hi" and smile at random times.

This is the year that I realised how important I am as the last child in the family, and that I can handle all internal problems and I'm good at giving advices and support.

It is the year I fell dramatically in my studies and still in the process of picking up the pieces, this is the year I put in a little more effort.

This is the year that I've learned new things and did new stuff. The year that my world has been opened up to a whole new level.

This is the year for me to accept that life is just as it is, good or bad. Things happen. I need to learn to control my emotions even more and learn how to deal with people's attitude, or you know, choose to stay inside and introverted under the covers, watching movies repeatedly and snacking on sweet stuff while imagining that someday I will be skinny and fit.

All I'm saying is that this year moves by pretty fast.