12 August 2015

Repost #1

Assalamualaikum ~

I deleted my previous posts without thinking straight. I have my reasons, but looking back, I was truly happy, so I will repost some old ones, just for the sake of keeping the memory alive.

The man who can't be moved.
23 April 2015
Assalamualaikum ~

I honestly don't know where to start. There's just so much that went both wrong and right at the same time. Two months ago, I was still dwelling with the past. And in only two months, my heart got truly attached to something new.

I must admit that some things still breaks my heart, but this...



This thing that we have, that we had together. I don't know if it's just me who felt it but I truly believe in it. I was happy. I was happy everytime I'm with the both of them.


Darling.Dylan.

I don't think I've ever met better people. There's so much that we talked about, the things that we did. The things that we laughed about. Right now, typing this out, I feel like word vomit but it's stuck at the end of my brain. I wish the world knew how happy they made me. I wish the world knew how much they mean to me.


I can't express it, it's way too many feelings that I thought I could type them out but now I realise how wrong I was.

"I rasa macam kita family..." - Darling, April 2015


I will never move on from what we had. It was imperfectly perfect.