14 November 2013

150 Random Questions.

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Damn, I really can't remember.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I'm shy around those I'm not close to but extremely outgoing with my friends.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My college friends for next semester.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
No. You'd have to break through my shell first.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Idk haha.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Talkative, funny and charming people.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
No.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
My crush, I won't say his name.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
No, I'm very open.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Firdaus Zulfaa, my good friend from college.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"Haha."
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
High Highs - Open Season
Birthday Cake - Rihanna
The Keeper - Kina Grannis & Marie Digby
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Rock Me - One Direction
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
If it's the opposite gender, then yes.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I do.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Summer? I'd take it as my sem break. Nothing really.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
NO.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
No.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Seldom.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
Yes, very much.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
Nope, they're not that friendly.
21. What are you bad habits?
Random body parts will start moving if I listen to music.
22. Where would you like to travel?
I still don't know.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Texting my college friends.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Hips.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Go straight to shower.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Lighter.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My college friends and my sister.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
I only have one ex and no.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
Absolutely.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Selena Gomez hahahahahahaha.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
Nadfrdash.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Archery, bowling and swimming.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
YES.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
It's silence, what do you expect me to say when it's silence?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Just someone with a really good heart and will love me unconditionally.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Anywhere with clothes below RM50.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
College.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends on what they did to screw up the first one.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm angry, tired or bored or thinking.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Sometimes.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Outer space.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Shower. I love to shower.
46. What are you paranoid about?
Ghosts and darkness.
47. Have you ever been high?
No.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
No.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Yes.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Yellow.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
No.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My skin. Lighter and without zits.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Not interested with makeup.
54. Favourite store?
Nothing in particular.
55. Favourite blog?
Mine, haha.
56. Favourite colour?
Black.
57. Favourite food?
Anything according to my cravings and mood.
58. Last thing you ate?
Fried rice.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Coconut rice.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Too many. Too lazy to list them down.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Never.
62. Been arrested? For what?
Never.
63. Ever been in love?
Yes.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Yeah, right.
65. Are you hungry right now?
For cheese fries.
66. Do you like your Blogger friends more than your real friends?
No, I don't really have Blogger friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter.
68. Twitter or Youtube?
Youtube.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
No.
70. Names of your bestfriends?
There are a bunch of people I consider as bestfriends so idk how many I should list down.
71. Craving something? What?
CHEESE FRIES.
72. What colour are your towels?
Blue and purple.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
One.
75. Favourite animal?
Cat.
76. What colour is your hair?
Dark brown.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black.
80. What colour pants?
Brown.
81. Favourite tv show?
How I Met Your Mother.
82. Favourite movie?
Tooooo many!
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Easy, Mean Girls.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Mean Girls.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Regina George.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Nemo.
87. First person you talked to today?
My dad.
88. Last person you talked to today?
My sister.
89. Name a person you hate?
My ex.
90. Name a person you love?
Awww, must I mention him? Haha.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
My ex.
92. In a fight with someone?
No, actually.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
One.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
Two.
95. Last movie you watched?
Thor.
96. Favourite actress?
This is a tough question.
97. Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp.
98. Do you tan a lot?
No.
99. Have any pets?
Yes, cats.
100. How are you feeling?
Neutral.
101. Do you type fast?
Very fast.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes, knowing my ex/ex-bestfriend.
103. Can you spell well?
Yes.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
My best friend, Farid Fathurrahman.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
No but I would love to.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
No.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.
108. What should you be doing?
Designing charts for my college.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
The fact that I can't get cheese fries.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yes, and it's still going on now.
111. Do you have trust issues?
I've answered this before and yes.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My roommates.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Nadrah.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yes.
115. Do you play the Wii?
No.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
No.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
No.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
No.
119. Favourite book?
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
Very much.
121. Are you mean?
Only to those who I think are rude.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
NO.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
No.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.
125. Do you believe in true love?
Yes.
126. Are you currently bored?
Yes.
127. What makes you happy?
My college friends.
128. Would you change your name?
No.
129. What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius.
130. Do you like subway?
Not that much.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Learn to like him back because I think it's cute to fall in love with your bestfriend.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Already answered this.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
"It is really all in your mind." - High Highs, Open Season
134. Can you count to one million?
No, too boring.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I don't know.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed.
137. How tall are you?
157cm.
138. Curly or Straight hair?
Straight.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
Brunette.
140. Summer or Winter?
Winter.
141. Night or Day?
Night.
142. Favourite month?
February.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
No.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk Chocolate.
145. Tea or Coffee?
Tea.
146. Was today a good day?
It was fine.
147. Mars or Snickers?
Mars.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
None.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't really know.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
Agriculture.