06 February 2013

Stories of People 3: Charlavail Effron

I once mistook this girl as Hayley Williams from Paramore. Her name is actually Charlavail. Unique name isn't it? But this girl has more than just her eccentric name.

Charlavail Effron is a 22-year-old artist/entrepreneur. She was born on the 4th of December 1989 and lives in Florida. Her name is actually a combination of two. Charla is the name of her aunt, Vail comes from where she was conceived. 

I pretty much adore her because she does various kinds of art. She once designed t-shirts for Paramore and right now I think she's associated with Vans Girls: Off The Wall for some competition, I'm not sure what it is.

Charlavail's mom is also a very creative person. Somehow I think that they live in a magical world. How odd.

She made the skeleton cut-outs herself. Adorable.

Charlavail started dying her hair when she was sixteen. Back then it was normal and brunette. But now, she dyes her hair in unnatural colors. Somehow, they just work for her.


She chopped off her hair. I'm not sure why. But I like it longer

When I first got to know more about her, I found out that she was raising more money to open up a bakery. She's a fine baker too. She had a lot of thing set up for business, she even sews the aprons herself. But I'm not really sure about the bakery's progress nowadays since I can't follow track on her blog posts.

Basically, she is one heck of a fine artist and I admire her artwork.